zamknij [x]
do:

Kotek utknął w zabawce (2)

EN_01381912_0001 COV
A curious kitten had to be rushed to the vets when she got her head stuck inside the hole of a children's shape-sorting toy. The owner reckons her toddler, Harley, encouraged the kitten to climb into the musical gadget after she???d taken her eye off him for a few moments. It seems two-year-old Harley had got fed up playing with the cylinders, cubes and tetrahedrons that come with the toy. Donna, 31, said: ??sI keep telling my son Harley not to touch the cats, but he loves playing with the kittens. He has a habit of trying to put them in odd places. ??sHarley had been playing one evening and my 11-year-old daughter Amy heard a miaow and went to check on him. It was then we saw the toy with the kitten sticking out I just thought: ???How the hell did you get in there???.??? Donna dabbed a bit of Vaseline on to the kitten???s neck and head in a bid to get her out of the square hole of the plastic toy, but could not push her through. She added: ??sThe kitten has a tiny head so I didn???t think it would be a problem, but as soon as I got towards her ears she started screaming. It was then I realised it wasn???t working for me. I???m quite soft so anything like that upsets me.??? Donna, who lives in Sittingbourne, Kent, then took the kitten, who is still to be named, to a neighbour who offered to cut the musical toy in half, but Donna decided against that for fear of hurting her. Instead, she drove to the Vets Now clinic in Gillingham. It provides out-of-hours emergency care for pets in the area, including PDSA clients such as Donna. Veterinary staff were able to free the stricken kitten from the toy and, thankfully, she emerged unscathed. The trip to Vets Now proved to have another benefit as veterinary nurse Victoria Mansfield discovered that the kitten was dangerously anaemic. Victoria said: ??sWe anaesthetised the kitten and with a bit of handy manoeuvring she was out, up and eating. This is not a scenario we come across every day so it was a real talking
=EDITORIAL USE ONLY. MATERIALS ONLY TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH EDITORIAL STORY. THE USE OF THESE MATERIALS FOR ADVERTISING, MARKETING OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL PURPOSE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. COVER IMAGES DOES NOT CLAIM ANY OWNERSHIP OF THE MATERIALS. M
EN_01381912_0002 COV
A curious kitten had to be rushed to the vets when she got her head stuck inside the hole of a children's shape-sorting toy. The owner reckons her toddler, Harley, encouraged the kitten to climb into the musical gadget after she???d taken her eye off him for a few moments. It seems two-year-old Harley had got fed up playing with the cylinders, cubes and tetrahedrons that come with the toy. Donna, 31, said: ??sI keep telling my son Harley not to touch the cats, but he loves playing with the kittens. He has a habit of trying to put them in odd places. ??sHarley had been playing one evening and my 11-year-old daughter Amy heard a miaow and went to check on him. It was then we saw the toy with the kitten sticking out I just thought: ???How the hell did you get in there???.??? Donna dabbed a bit of Vaseline on to the kitten???s neck and head in a bid to get her out of the square hole of the plastic toy, but could not push her through. She added: ??sThe kitten has a tiny head so I didn???t think it would be a problem, but as soon as I got towards her ears she started screaming. It was then I realised it wasn???t working for me. I???m quite soft so anything like that upsets me.??? Donna, who lives in Sittingbourne, Kent, then took the kitten, who is still to be named, to a neighbour who offered to cut the musical toy in half, but Donna decided against that for fear of hurting her. Instead, she drove to the Vets Now clinic in Gillingham. It provides out-of-hours emergency care for pets in the area, including PDSA clients such as Donna. Veterinary staff were able to free the stricken kitten from the toy and, thankfully, she emerged unscathed. The trip to Vets Now proved to have another benefit as veterinary nurse Victoria Mansfield discovered that the kitten was dangerously anaemic. Victoria said: ??sWe anaesthetised the kitten and with a bit of handy manoeuvring she was out, up and eating. This is not a scenario we come across every day so it was a real talking
=EDITORIAL USE ONLY. MATERIALS ONLY TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH EDITORIAL STORY. THE USE OF THESE MATERIALS FOR ADVERTISING, MARKETING OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL PURPOSE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. COVER IMAGES DOES NOT CLAIM ANY OWNERSHIP OF THE MATERIALS. M
Rocznice 2018 Na wyłączność