poniedziałek, 28 lipca 2014
zamknij [x]

Warszawa pod okupacją (318)

123
567... z 16
EN_00233101_0211
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Ciag handlowy przy Rynku. Polski sklepik sasiadujacy z niemieckim fryzjerem. THE SHOPPING PROMENADE IN THE SQUARE. A POLISH SHOP NEXT TO A GERMAN HAIRDRESSER.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0210
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Stary Rynek w Nowym Dworze. THE OLD TOWN SQUARE IN NOWY DWOR.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0209
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Zydowscy mieszkancy Nowego Dworu. JEWISH INHABITANTS OF NOWY DWOR.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0208
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Jedna z ulic Nowego Dworu. ONE OF THE STREETS IN NOWY DWOR.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0207
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS W pazdzierniku 1939 Nowy Dwor znalazl sie w obrebie Rejencji Ciechanowskiej wcielonej do Prus Wschodnich. Na zdjeciu budynek z siedziba wladz okupacyjnych miasta. IN OCTOBER 1939, NOWY DWOR WAS DESIGNATED PART OF REGIERUNGSBEZIRK ZISCHENAU ( THE CIECHANOWSKA REGENCY) INCORPORTATED INTO EAST PRUSSIA. IN THE PICTURES BUILDING WAS LOCATED THE HEADQUARTES OF THE OCCUPATION AUTHORITIES FOR THE TOWN.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0206
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Koszary na warszawskim Boernerowie, gdzie stacjonowal macierzysty pulk Hansa Gerke. Wyjazd na szkolenie motorowe. BARRACKS IN THE BOERNEROWO, DISTRICT OF WARSAW, WHERE THE AUTHOR OF THOSE PHOTOS WAS STATIONED WITH HIS REGIMENT. DEPARTURE FOR MOTOR TRAINING.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0205
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Fort Bema. Zolnierze Luftwaffe we wraku polskiej tankietki. W glebi po prawej fragment zachowanego do dzisiaj budynku nr 19. Obecnie w uzytkowaniu Klubu Sportowego "Legia". FORT OF GENERAL BEM. LUFTWAFFE AIRMEN IN THE WRECK OF A POLISH LIGHT TANK. IN THE BACKGROUND ON THE RIGHT, A FRAGMENT OF BUILDING NO 19 SURVIVING TO THIS DAY. IT IS PRESENTLY USED BY THE SPORTS CLUB, CWKS LEGIA.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0204
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Zolnierz Luftwaffe ze znalezionym w gruzach portretem marszalka Jozefa Pilsudskiego w zniszczonych zabudowaniach Wytworni Amunicji nr 1. A LUFTWAFFE AIRMAN WITH A PORTRAIT OF MARSHAL JOZEF PILSUDSKI, FOUND IN THE RUBBLE IN AMUNITION PLANT NO 1.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0203
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Wytwornia Amunicji nr 1 miescila sie od 1924 na terenie Fortu Bema. Dzialala do konca wrzesnia 1939, potem ulegla zniszczeniu. AMUNITION PLAN NO 1 LOCATED, SINCE 1924, IN THE GROUNDS OF FORT BEM. IT FUNCTIONED TO THE END OF SEPTEMBER 1939 AND IT WAS THEN DESTROYED.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0202
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Wytwornia Amunicji nr 1 miescila sie od 1924 na terenie Fortu Bema. Dzialala do konca wrzesnia 1939, potem ulegla zniszczeniu. AMUNITION PLAN NO 1 LOCATED, SINCE 1924, IN THE GROUNDS OF FORT BEM. IT FUNCTIONED TO THE END OF SEPTEMBER 1939 AND IT WAS THEN DESTROYED.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0201
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Drewniany kosciol Sw. Jozafata przy ulicy Powazkowskiej 90 nieopodal Fortu Bema. Obecnie, po gruntownej przebudowie, murowany. THE WOODEN CHURCH OF ST. JEHOSHAPHAT AT 90 POWAZKOWSKA STREET NEAR THE FORT OF GENERAL BEM. TODAY IT HAS BEEN COMPLETELY REBUILT WITH BRICK.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0200
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Portyk Belwederu. Przed wojna siedziba marszalka Jozefa Pilsudskiego, po smierci muzeum jego imienia. W czasie okupacji, po remoncie w latach 1940-1943, warszawska rezydencja generelnego gubernatora Hansa Franka. Obecnie palac w uzytkowaniu kancelarii Prezydenta Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej. BELWEDER PORTICO. BEFORE THE WAR, IT WAS THE HEADQUARTERS OF MARSHAL JOZEF PILSUDSKI AND, AFTER HIS DEATH, A MUSEUM IN HIS NAME. DURING THE OCCUPATION, AFTER RENOVATIONS IN 1940-1943, IT WAS THE WARSAW RESIDENCE OF GOVERNOR-GENERAL, HANS FRANK. PRESENTLY THE PALACE IS USED AS THE CHANCELLORY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0199
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Aleje Ujazdowskie latem 1940. UJAZDOWSKIE AVENUE, SUMMER 1940.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0198
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Aleje Ujazdowskie latem 1940. UJAZDOWSKIE AVENUE, SUMMER 1940.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0197
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Nazwa z napisem niemieckim (Aleja Lipowa) pojawila sie w maju 1940. We wrzesniu 1940 Aleje Ujazdowskie przemianowano na Siegesstrasse (Ulica Zwyciestwa). THIS NAME WITH THE GERMAN INSCRIPTION (LIME-TREE AVENUE) APPEARED IN MAY, 1940. IN SEPTEMBER, 1940 UJAZDOWSKIE AVENUE WAS RENAMED SIEGESSTRASSE (VICTORY STREET).
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0196
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Aleje Ujazdowskie. Po prawej ogrodzenie Parku Lazienkowskiego niedostepnego dla Polakow od wiosny 1940. UJAZDOWSKIE AVENUE. ON THE RIGHT, THE ENCLOSED LAZIENKI PARK BARRED TO POLES FROM THE SPRING OF 1940.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0195
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Park Ujazdowski w letnia niedziele 1940. UJAZDOWSKI PARK ON A SUMMER SUNDAY IN 1940.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0194
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Park Ujazdowski w letnia niedziele 1940. UJAZDOWSKI PARK ON A SUMMER SUNDAY IN 1940.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0193
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Park Ujazdowski w letnia niedziele 1940. Od wiosny 1944 park przeznaczono wylacznie dla Niemcow. UJAZDOWSKI PARK ON A SUMMER SUNDAY IN 1940. FROM SPRING 1944, THE PARK WAS DESIGNATED FOR USE ONLY BY GERMANS.
INTERNET +100%
EN_00233101_0192
PHOTO: MNW / EAST NEWS Park Ujazdowski w letnia niedziele 1940. UJAZDOWSKI PARK ON A SUMMER SUNDAY IN 1940.
INTERNET +100%

góra

123
567... z 16
Rocznice 2014 Na wyłączność